CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

15/07/08 REFLECTION

Morning, today's lesson was informative and thank you to my lecturer to give a brief and ample exlpanation regarding the assignment. It's become clear to me with the objectives, strategies on how to manipulate the video produced to become an interactive teaching aids. Besides that, we learn about storyboard. Actually, I never done a storyboard before and it quite confusing. However, life is a challenge and I have to do my own homework to get a clear picture on how to do it. Through the process of video making, I am exposed to a few software and application such as windows movie maker, photoshop and etc. I really amazed with what those application can do, thus give me an idea how this knowlegde is important for me as a teacher in a new era of technology.

0 comments: